Thread: I can't begin to understand...

I can't begin to understand...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1283779.html

Is this 17 year old kid STUPID? what did he do...tell his counselor about it? I mean COMMON! SERIOUSLY! IDIOT! TAKE THE A, have some FUN, and graduate with a SMILE on your face! COMMON!

man I don't know if you've ever had a clingy needy woman, but she looks likes one. I don't like judging a book by it's cover, but that's just what I see. That mugshot she looks worried, real lack of confidence. And what kind of confident decent-looking woman is fucking her pupils? It's about control, she's likely been in crummy relationships with men and felt like being with one of her students gave her power. I would be willing to bet after she seduced and took his virginity he wanted out but she uses her influence over him to keep him, likely threatening to tell people, fail him, or embarass him other ways. It may seem cool to us as grown men to have that fantasy and think what a lucky kid he is, but I think it could actually be a real nightmare for him. Like have you seen these high school girls these days? That teacher is a hag compared to the cheerleading squad.

my .02

Tooley - not that I disagree but devil's advocate. We will send 17 year olds to prison for life under certain circumstances. But having consensual sex with them is crime?

I think most people look like insecure hags in a mugshot...

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    man I don't know if you've ever had a clingy needy woman, but she looks likes one. I don't like judging a book by it's cover, but that's just what I see. That mugshot she looks worried, real lack of confidence. And what kind of confident decent-looking woman is fucking her pupils? It's about control, she's likely been in crummy relationships with men and felt like being with one of her students gave her power. I would be willing to bet after she seduced and took his virginity he wanted out but she uses her influence over him to keep him, likely threatening to tell people, fail him, or embarass him other ways. It may seem cool to us as grown men to have that fantasy and think what a lucky kid he is, but I think it could actually be a real nightmare for him. Like have you seen these high school girls these days? That teacher is a hag compared to the cheerleading squad.

my .02
    "If ya don't have it in the hips, ya better have it in the lips..." ~ Charlie - Villa Dulce

Sex

Jake and others, you say it was a male student the coach was involved with. Perhaps I missed it in the news story, but the gender of the student was not disclosed. The woman coached the girls basketball team.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Quote Originally Posted by wazabiker View Post
    Jake and others, you say it was a male student the coach was involved with. Perhaps I missed it in the news story, but the gender of the student was not disclosed. The woman coached the girls basketball team.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by wazabiker View Post