Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: My New ZR2 (pics)

  1. #11
    Senior Member sowseng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    981
    nice chair, like the side guard very much.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

  2. #12
    black beauty ..... !!!!

  3. #13
    Love the new chair Especially the white Spox !!! Let me know what you think of those brakes. I was in a demo chair that had those I liked them but wasn't sure if they would stand up over time.(ironically while they were putting scissor brakes on my ZRA) I have the composite fendered side guards and I love the way they look but I did have to have mine cut down some as I kept getting my thumb caught in them when wheeling through grass and uphill. Dont cut yours down unless you have to because mine dont look as hot anymore.
    Hope it is a great fit for you!!!

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    675
    Can you tell me if the Center of Gravity is adjustable at all?
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

  5. #15
    Senior Member jschism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    Can you tell me if the Center of Gravity is adjustable at all?
    the COG can be adjusted very little, I have a ZR and a series 2 ZR, they both have same specs, but the cog adjustment isn't. one came with the spec'd cog at the rear most setting, giving adjustment forward adjustment only. My series 2 came with the spec'd in the middle giving some forwardand rear adjusment(1" or 1/2", can't remember)of COG

  6. #16
    Thank you all for the good words. Indeed, much better in live(pics aren't that nice), it's a ghost devil chair with some kindness in it (the white LX ..the Yin Yang approach!)

    Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Thanks for the pics. It looks fabulous!!

    I'm particularly interested in how you like those fendered side-guards. Please post a review of them sometime.
    Whether are cool or not , I cannot do without fenders. I utilize them for push ups (to avoid continuous butt pressure), occasionally get dressed/undressed on the chair but more importantly (imo) to have lateral side support and of course to not get dirty or wet very easily.
    These aluminum fenders just sit perfect (profiled) with the 25' wheels, didn't had to adjust anything. As a downsize I could say that they can be a bit bulky for car transfers, but I already compensated that cause the chair now is much shorter (much lighter too) and it enters very easily in the front cabin (on a 4 door car). I can even pass the ZR2 at the back seats in a way, so overall I'm pleased with the fenders' practicality.

    I was thinking prior ordering to go with the carbon removable fenders but aesthetically they seemed a bit 'wired' to me in photos I saw as they were not profiled at all with the wheels.

    Nonetheless, I will be looking in the market for new and better designs or when TiLite will produce more 'attractive' and compact-profiled fenders, I believe that there's room for..fender improvement.
    Last edited by ReArkou; 05-07-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOnWheels View Post
    black beauty ..... !!!!
    Yeah..well black is nice but needs more careful treatment! I have a tiny scratch already on the left fender, that went off my attention!

    Must absolutely buy impact guards too! I don't like TiLite's very much to be honest..anybody can share a link of other brands?

    I adore the Oracing tailor-made Toto showed once...oh well...just dreaming.
    Last edited by ReArkou; 05-07-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappler View Post
    Can you tell me if the Center of Gravity is adjustable at all?
    As jschism said, its just a small 'click' you can change, supposedly you have found your COG already and might want to play with the perfection details..

    Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    the COG can be adjusted very little, I have a ZR and a series 2 ZR, they both have same specs, but the cog adjustment isn't. one came with the spec'd cog at the rear most setting, giving adjustment forward adjustment only. My series 2 came with the spec'd in the middle giving some forwardand rear adjusment(1" or 1/2", can't remember)of COG
    Mine as well is set right in the middle at 3.50' and it can go +1.25' or -1.25'
    Last edited by ReArkou; 05-07-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirls can go splat View Post
    Love the new chair Especially the white Spox !!! Let me know what you think of those brakes. I was in a demo chair that had those I liked them but wasn't sure if they would stand up over time.(ironically while they were putting scissor brakes on my ZRA) I have the composite fendered side guards and I love the way they look but I did have to have mine cut down some as I kept getting my thumb caught in them when wheeling through grass and uphill. Dont cut yours down unless you have to because mine dont look as hot anymore.
    Hope it is a great fit for you!!!
    I like the brakes, they are very light, able for quick-use and get the job very well done...for now! The built material does not give you the confidence to expect that they are going to last for very long.. but they are indeed very handy.
    I just cannot use the classic scissor locks...I hate them!
    Last edited by ReArkou; 05-07-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

  10. #20
    Senior Member jschism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by ReArkou View Post
    Yeah..well black is nice but needs more careful treatment! I have a tiny scratch already on the left fender, that went off my attention!

    Must absolutely buy impact guards too! I don't like TiLite's very much to be honest..anybody can share a link of other brands?

    I just adore the Oracing tailor-made Toto showed once...oh well...just dreaming.
    Lizard Skins: http://store.lizardskins.com/product...ather-downtube
    I have heard of some using the chain stay protectors, I have used the Bar tape. It works well and last a while.
    Black sucks to keep clean, not unlike having a black vehicle, it show all the dirt. My ZR2 is white and it has been much easier to keep clean than my Icon, which only comes in black.

Similar Threads

  1. my new wheels! with pics.. new wrapped pics
    By Wills77 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 10:22 AM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •