Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the best condom caths you've had?

Talking What are the best condom caths you've had?

Whats up everyone!

I've been using rochester's ultra flex for the past 5 years I'd say but this last batch was horrid and literally the glu would instantly come off if the glorious urine stream is overflowing a little. I've never had this issue before so it maybe a bad batch but its opened my mind for new suggestions as well.

Basically I'm just looking for really intense glue. I remember back in the day I had some that would literally almost tear my penis a little when taking them off, I'm trying to find those bad boys again but there are so many options.

THanks
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

I use coloplast "freedom clear"......they stick really good....they are silicone...i started with the "freedom" which are latex, but they did not stick nowhere close to the clears...
    - Rolling Thru Life -

Hollister

Hollister inview work well for me.

Freedom clear advantage with the kink resistant nozzle. Call Mentor they'll send a bunch for free.

Bard "Texas" Uro sheath condom. Maybe the Texas was the size lol, I forget. They use a strap around them rather than glue. It ws a matter of creating a suction to seal them and having a strap around them. Washed and reused. I had two ready, one drying and the other umm being used.

Was great as there wasn't any glue so if I happen to get lucky that night, it ws just a matter of pulling it off and a quick rinse of the slong.

x2 on the Freedom Clear.

Had blow off after blow off--- the Freedom sticks well, no skin lost when taking off.

Rochestor Wide Band had few leaks but had skin irritation and breakdowns. The Conveen Optima is great for skin, but I have to add uro bond silicone adhesive to help with leaks and have to use an adhesive remover to take it off. Really happy with it.
    Last edited by Craig80; 05-07-2012 at 12:23 AM.

roch med wide bands

I've been using these for years with great results. However, the batch I received 2 orders ago was a nightmare. kept blowing them left and right. I sent in a few samples and they said everything was within their normal limits. well, either something has changed or I forgot how to use something I've been using daily for more than a decade! They sent a small replacement box which was better but not what I considered normal. Good to know there are good alternatives if they don't return to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post
    Whats up everyone!

I've been using rochester's ultra flex for the past 5 years I'd say but this last batch was horrid and literally the glu would instantly come off

Basically I'm just looking for really intense glue.
    THanks
    They must have put all the glue from your batch onto my batch of ultra flex. Mine are rip your dick off sticky in my most recent box.

I used the clear advantage for about 10 years, they worked fine, but switched to the ultra flex about 7 years ago. I like how it is a much thinner material so it a little more comfortable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post

Basically I'm just looking for really intense glue. I remember back in the day I had some that would literally almost tear my penis a little when taking them off, I'm trying to find those bad boys again but there are so many options.

THanks
    This week I finally switched over to Urocare III after struggling unsuccessfully with various Skin Bond replicas. Finally, a product that works! It sets up in 15 seconds before you roll the dome on.

I threw away 16 cans of Osto-Bond Skin Bond. Even after evaporating away one third of the can, you had to wait 60 seconds before rolling the dome over it. Absolute garbage