Thread: Toe nail cutting sensation ???

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete

Toe nail cutting sensation ???

I'm T4 and have broken both my big toes in the past, falling out of my chair. Didn't even notice I'd broken my toes, my spasticity got a little crazy for a week afterwards. Catch my feet on doors, or they kick the wall during the night, don't even notice. You could probably hammer on my feet and wouldn't notice.

When I have my toe nails cut, I feel as though I can feel my toe nails, not individually. All my toe nails start to throb, by the time the last nail is cut I am in crazy pain, it's as though I am being tortured by having matches shoved up under my nails. Even the next day my toes continue to throb.
    It reminds me of when my toe nails were cut way too short when I was A/B.

It seems as though it is worse each time I have my nails cut.

Just saying... something else I've noticed as it were.
    Anyone else have this?

Sure it means something !!

I've never had that, but my foot will spasm back like cutting my toenails causes terrible pain. It makes it difficult to cut my nails.

my feet spasm while cutting toenails, but thats it,
    I guess i do wait too long to cut them, i have less spasms the next days after cutting
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

I thought the same a long time ago until I realized it was in my head. Kinda like I thought I could feel the shooting voltage sometimes when I do FES. The mind can play strange tricks on you.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    I thought the same a long time ago until I realized it was in my head. Kinda like I thought I could feel the shooting voltage sometimes when I do FES. The mind can play strange tricks on you.
    My right foot\leg will start to cramp if I think about it. It's all in my head, so if I can concentrate on something else it will quit. Just moving my leg will break the cramp, too. It is so weird.

It has been almost 3 years and I still can't cut my damn toenails properly. Always mess up one or two and go to short and they bleed. Never would of guessed being able to feel my toes was so important to being able to cut them properly.

My hub had both large toenails removed after many infections-then a year later to the podiatrists disbelief they both grown back even though poison (?) has been painted on the root bed.
    Both times he watched them removed with no pain,but later he felt the senstation of his toes aching even though he has no "feeling" in his toes.
    When we would try to clean the infected nails his toes would jerk back in reflex even if he had no feeling of this as was not watching.
    Now they appear ro be gone. What a mysterious thing.