Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unbearable agony came close today

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    alan, all of us in this pain have attitude. that's why it's so good to have this place to come to and vent, share, cry. nobody else understands. even when i lash out here, like i did at spammers, i know at least one person understood and i bet most did. pain has its own voice. the words will fly out of me but i am ashamed, sometimes, to read them later. i am in tears when i lash out at my son. it is very hard to silence a voice that keeps screaming in one's head and, frankly, i don't think it healthy (or realistic) to do so.
    Yep I know exactly the feeling, I've snapped at my mum on more than a few occasions when I've been in pain over hardly anything. I've always felt bad and apologized after, she's learned not to crowd me or ask stupid questions when she knows i'm having a bad day which definatly helps. That's what tends to set me off.
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Blog Entries
    Cass, I can't say I understand because what you all in such pain go through is unfathomable to me. But I, personally, hate for you to feel ashamed to do whatever you need to do. I want to hear what you need to say, for you to know that I hear, and I care, and am imploring the angels to grant you all some relief. And I know I am far from alone.

Bill, just hoping today is a better day for you.

I'm here, I'm not better. I'm fighting.

Thanks all, best I can do now

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Quote Originally Posted by bollefen View Post
    I'm here, I'm not better. I'm fighting.

Thanks all, best I can do now

ket
    Glad to hear it Bill, sincerely.

I know it's not all that we want for you, but you're still living to fight another day and that's a good thing.

When the pain is constantly at the level of torture, take it one minute at a time. When you lasted that full minute, congratulate yourself out loud and next go for making it two minutes at a time, and so on. Each time you're able to start the fight anew brings you closer to February 2013.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

THC - why February 2013?

Venting isn't helping. I'm losing my function, and my mind. I sit like a corkscrew, which makes my scapulas stick. Can barely use arms. My body feels like it's turning to stone - skinned, burning stone over broken bones. Negative thoughts. Terrified of tomorrows. I despise all of this.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Ket, What branch were you in ?

Quote Originally Posted by arndog View Post
    THC - why February 2013?
    Bill mentioned that he needs to hang on until then in his original post.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar