Thread: Wheelchair friendly home for sale in OKC

Wheelchair friendly home for sale in OKC

I have just decided to put my home up for sale and thought I would let you guys know it's wheelchair friendly, and if you or someone you know that lives in OKC needs a great place to live they should check out my home. Here is a link to a facebook page where you can view pictures. If you would like to see the home it's by appointment only, so call DeAnna at 728-9386 Just click on the pictures tab and you can view the home then call me if you have any questions!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003763706152

Wheelchair friendly home for sale in OKC

I have recently listed my wheelchair friendly home for sale in Oklahoma City, OK. Great 4 bed 2.5 bath home with 30K gallon swimming pool for recreational and physical therapy. Master bath and guest bath have wide doors for wheelchair access. Master bath has HC toilet, and open shower where a transfer to a shower bench is very easy. Wood flooring in master and throughout the hallway and foyer. Kitchen has the cook top lowered with cabinet opened underneath it for easy cooking from a wheelchair. Also, all lower cabinets have pull out drawers (in behind the doors) which makes the nice sized kitchen easy to store all cookware, small appliances, dishes, etc. for a person in a wheelchair. I have lived here for 17 years, raised my 3 children here without any outside help due to the modifications made to the home which made it easy for me to clean. Children are grown, out of college and on their own and I'm now building a smaller retirement home so it's time for this home to go to the next person who will benefit from it being wheelchair friendly. I am showing by appointment only so call DeAnna @ 405-728-9386. You can go to https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...3706152&ref=ts to view pictures of the home. Additional pictures taken upon request.