Thread: Caesar Chicken

Caesar Chicken

Quick and easy. Marinated the BSCB's in Ken's Caesar dressing while cutting the grass so the chicken would be ready when I was done. Dripped the chicken almost dry, added pepper and threw on the grill over lump.

Rubbed some Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sea salt and pepper on yellow and green squash.

Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

looks good Larry... I'm going to try that reciepe.

I often marinate chicken breast in the cheap store brand Italian dressing before grilling. it is easy, foolproof and everyone likes it.
    What is your favorite easy way to make port tenderloin Larry?
    When they have it on sale here for $1.98 a pound I buy a big one and have them cut it into inch thick chops.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I often marinate chicken breast in the cheap store brand Italian dressing before grilling. it is easy, foolproof and everyone likes it.
    When they have it on sale here for $1.98 a pound I buy a big one and have them cut it into inch thick chops.
    Pork Tenderloin...one of our favorites. Here is one:

Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard, Rosemary & Apple Marinade
    ¼ cup frozen apple juice concentrate
    2 Tbsp plus 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
    2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
    2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
    4 cloves garlic, minced
    1 tsp. crushed peppercorns
    2 12-ounce pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat and silver skin
    1 Tbsp minced shallot
    3 Tbsp port or brewed black tea
    2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
    ¼ tsp. salt, or to taste
    Freshly ground pepper to taste
    1. Whisk apple juice concentrate, 2 tablespoons mustard, 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary, garlic and peppercorns in a small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons marinade for basting. Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish and pour the remaining marinade over them, turning to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes or for up to 2 hours, turning several times.
    2. Heat a grill.
    3. Combine shallot, port (or tea), balsamic vinegar, salt (if using), pepper and the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard and 1 tablespoon oil in a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid; whisk or shake until blended. Set aside.
    4. Grill or broil the tenderloins, turning several times and basting the browned sides with the reserved marinade, until just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. (An instant-read thermometer inserted in the center should register 155° F. The temperature will increase to 160° during resting.)
    5. Transfer the tenderloins to a clean cutting board, tent with foil and let them rest for about 5 minutes before carving them into 1/2-inch-thick slices (on the diagonal is nice). Arrange the pork slices on a serving platter and drizzle with the shallot dressing. Serve immediately.

NL (GJ wife and caregiver)

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    Tenderloin or loin Linda?
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel