Thread: Jay ion cushion

Jay ion cushion

Hi, anyone have try Jay Ion cushion, now a bit confuse weather to buy that Jay or hybrid elite cushion but not sure which to decide. anyone got seat before this 2 cushion.

jashoot,

The Jay Ion cushion is just a foam cushion. Since there is no Jay Hybrid Elite, you may be referring to the Roho Hybrid Elite, or to the Jay J3 cushion which is similar to the Roho Hybrid Elite and even uses a component from Roho as stated on this J3 web page.

In either case, the Jay Ion cushion is very different than either of the two other cushions. Both the Roho Hybrid Elite and the Jay J3 cushions are designed to be suitable for people who are at greater risk of incurring a pressure sore. The Roho Hybrid Elite and the Jay J3 cushions are also substantially more expensive than the Jay Ion cushion.

We just had a meeting with the wheel chair rep and the Jay ion is what Ezra is going to try. He has sensation in his legs so should work well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    jashoot,

The Jay Ion cushion is just a foam cushion. Since there is no Jay Hybrid Elite, you may be referring to the Roho Hybrid Elite, or to the Jay J3 cushion which is similar to the Roho Hybrid Elite and even uses a component from Roho as stated on this J3 web page.

In either case, the Jay Ion cushion is very different than either of the two other cushions. Both the Roho Hybrid Elite and the Jay J3 cushions are designed to be suitable for people who are at greater risk of incurring a pressure sore. The Roho Hybrid Elite and the Jay J3 cushions are also substantially more expensive than the Jay Ion cushion.

Hi wc, yep thanks for the info. I am referring is the roho hybrid elite, and present now I am using honeycomb classic seems like my cushion is getting too soft until I feel discomfort. But now I have also thinking the honeycomb contour . So still can't decide which to get.

The Roho Hybrid Elite is a fantastic cushion. At least for me.