Thread: Alber eMotion M12s for sale AZ

Alber eMotion M12s for sale AZ

My wife is a C5 quad and has upgraded to the new m15s. We have 2 pairs of m12s to sell. Both are well used, have 4 batteries for 4 wheels and 2 chargers.

1st set is older has tire wear with small chunks of tire missing here and there; normal wear and tear. Tires are the standard gray with flat free inserts. One rim has a broken screw where is attaches to the wheel pivot point. This isn't keeping the wheel from working but does allow for more travel of the rim and should be fixed if it's going to be used a lot. Batteries to charge to full capacity and last about 3/4 of a day when my wife is busy out and about. Asking price due to wear and broken screw is $600 plus shipping OBO.

2nd set has tire wear and small chunks of tire missing due to standard wear and tear. Tires are standard gray with flat free inserts. Both rims are intact. Batteries same as 1st set. Asking price $800 plus shipping OBO since they are also newer and have less miles on them.

I apologize but I am not able to locate the programming remotes or the manuals that came with both sets. Also, you will need to have correct brackets installed on your chair to be able to use these. Since my wife is still using emotion wheels, we don't have any brackets to send with these, sorry. If you have any questions or concerns please call Lewis at 330-416-3898 or write back on this thread.
    Last edited by lewatbeth; 04-18-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: forgot pics