Thread: National Call In Day for Complex Rehab

National Call In Day for Complex Rehab

I want to direct attention to this thread in the Funding, Legislation and Advocacy CareCure Forum. Today is the designated "call your Member of Congress" day to support legislation to preserve / expand access to complex rehab equipment.

If you find a few minutes in your schedule today to make a few calls and share your personal stories, it will help the cause.

Thank you,

Tom Borcherding

I thought you were going to post, National call in sick day and I already had that covered!

BTW, you not related to anyone from Borcherding at Kings Auto Cincinnati
    where they were going to overcharge me $200 from where I got my second estimate on my converted wheelchair van, are you?
    And the truth shall set you free.

Tom is President of Roho and has helped many people here with Roho questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    I thought you were going to post, National call in sick day and I already had that covered!

where they were going to overcharge me $200 from where I got my second estimate on my converted wheelchair van, are you?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post

No relation, although I am originally from Kentucky and to this day remain a Bengals fan. That hasn't always been easy given the despair of the franchise...But I'll continue to be loyal with the Bengals fan cheer of "Who Deys"!

The task that you are performing regarding the people of rehab and sharing their personal views is really an appreciable thing. I definitely takes part in the program and if will feel happy if my effort is going to help at least one person among the people who is targeted. Please produce some more attachments for the more detailed view.