Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wheelchair Rugby match

Hi Kiran,
    This time I'll be there as a player but there must be time in between games to go for a drink.

The 2014 Canada Cup begins Thursday June 19 and runs through to the 21st. http://canadacupwcrugby.com/

Here's a link to the live web-casts - http://murderball.tv/ - check out the archived matches from 2012 finally available to the public.

For those of you in the United States I hope the link works. Team USA has opted out of this tournament, whether it be a funding issue (not likely) or they are just saving their game-plan strategies for Worlds this summer in Denmark.

Enjoy some Olympic-level ball! I'm guessing the action will even be more intense, players are getting stronger and the game is getting faster everyday. Watch out for Team Japan with an incredible player that has returned to the game from playing Olympic-level wheelchair basketball, as well Team Australia has yet another high-point player added to their roster for some bench-support for starters Ryley Batt and Chris Bond. Should be some amazing wheelchair rugby being played.