Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Declaration of INterDEPENDENCE - Sign it

Thanks Dennis.

Because I want everyone to think of this as their own campaign, I hope to send along regular updates so we can all the measure the progress and tweak things as necessary. In the first 12 hours we have sixty and I haven't done the English on facebook or sent it to the other campaigns supporters.

The individual emails to friends and colleagues that I am sending have a high rate of signers. So don't forget those who are closest to you. These people want to see a cure.
    That's today's update.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Done, thank's Bro.
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Done!

You wanted to fight from your sofa... then sign!
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

We know that we're not after 20 000 signatures at this time. We want the few to be counted.
    We're at one of our BEST campaign marks thus far. 130 in two days. That's not dissapointment,that's fantastic.
    Now, if they move me back to the cure forum, like I worte the moderators, we'll do even better!!!
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Thanks for this Dennis - duly signed.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks for signing everyone. This may be our best campaign ever.
    Remember to send it on to your friends.

Here is the short email I use when I ask people to sign.

Just a really quick message.

There is an international conference in Canada in May regarding spinal cord injury which is being run by the Rick Hansen Foundation.
    Many of us have been running campaigns to this organization to get them to disclose their financial commitment to a cure for paralysis. This is one the biggest spinal injury orgs in the world and their commitment to cure is very important. All the details are at www.bit.ly/RickHansen and I hope you spend one or two seconds to sign the appeal. This is something that will really help ME get out of my wheelchair.
    And if you have a second, please pass it along to your friends.
    Thanks.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Thanks Dennis. You do so much.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I have signed twice Dear Dennis.

Hope this time there is something encouraging for chronic patients after this meeting.

We're back from Advocacy!

Anyways, a really really quick update.
    About 230 in four days. I think that this is the best one ever!
    keep it coming in and I have a lot MORE planned for the next two weeks.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King