Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here's what the mother of my girl did this week

Quote Originally Posted by diaspora View Post
    Mother of your child?
    Or mother of your wife?
    My know ex gf and the mother of our 9 month old girl.

Quote Originally Posted by tigger74 View Post
    My know ex gf and the mother of our 9 month old girl.

Was she this unstable when you were dating her and when you decided to have a child together?

Did you plan to get married?
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

She had a good job with the State when I first met her. She had some problems but got cleaned up, Stayed drug free durning being preg. She also bipolar but not a excuss to me. We were engaged for 2 years.

She had a good job with the State when I first met her. She had some problems but got cleaned up, Stayed drug free durning being preg. She also bipolar but not a excuss to me. We were engaged for 2 years.

I hope she gets the help she needs while in jail ( for the sake of your daughter who needs a healthy Mom
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    I hope she gets the help she needs while in jail ( for the sake of your daughter who needs a healthy Mom
    I agree. she has little choice but to get the help she needs. Her being bipolar is a thing to be concerned about, as that can be passed down. usually on the mothers side.

I was married to a bipolar man for eleven years. he would do ok for 3-5 years at a time, then rebel against meds, until everyone around him had vacated or was he was jailed. He does not have the same memory of events that I do.
    Heres the weird part. He would rather pretend he is an alcoholic and go to meetings than acknowledge the bipolar disorder and take appropriate medication.

The jailed lady will likely be forced to take AA if she wants to get out sooner and it is sometimes a condition of probation. I hope though that she chooses to get her bipolar disorder under control. it is possible.

So much sad reality in this troubled world. So few good answers.

My one suggestion is that your daughter will always have this woman as a birth mother. Your daughter will know that those genes are part of the girl she is and the woman she will become. Please understand that anything negative you say about her mother becomes a burden your daughter will have to carry.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

My daughter 9 month old so she won't remeber this. I know she is sick and needs help. I want her to get help before being around her again. I'm not going to talk bad about her. It is her mom and always will be.

My daughter 9 month old so she won't remeber this. I know she is sick and needs help. I want her to get help before being around her again. I'm not going to talk bad about her. It is her mom and always will be.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

She's fighting custody now doesn't want give her to me and my parents. Because I'm a C-7 Quad. Also saying I'm not the father of her. She wrote in her baby book about I'm more man then anybody she knows. I own my own house, van and have my own business. She has no house, no job, 7000 credit card debit and all her other problems. She used me for 3 years. Cheated and lied every chance she had. She will destroy this girl if she gets her. I have 17 year old son I've rasied 2 years walking and the rest in a chair. He's one of the mot caring, helpful and giving kids. He's apart of K-life groups and all A's. I don't want to lose my girl....

We support you. So sorry you have to go through this.

She's fighting custody now doesn't want give her to me and my parents. Because I'm a C-7 Quad. Also saying I'm not the father of her. She wrote in her baby book about I'm more man then anybody she knows. I own my own house, van and have my own business. She has no house, no job, 7000 credit card debit and all her other problems. She used me for 3 years. Cheated and lied every chance she had. She will destroy this girl if she gets her. I have 17 year old son I've rasied 2 years walking and the rest in a chair. He's one of the mot caring, helpful and giving kids. He's apart of K-life groups and all A's. I don't want to lose my girl....