Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coachella

My nephew is there, we've been texting. Said the best so far is a Floyd cover by the Shins.
    He's hoping to be there Sun when a favorite of mine performs, Dr Dre.
    I'll'post the vids...

that pink floyd cover by the shins was rad! I was helping someone with a paper all night and we had it on in my office. radiohead was ridiculous, too- especially the encore.

rumor is, there's supposed to be some hologram action tomorrow? I'm going to try and catch gotye, santigold, justice, modeselektor!! & maybe miike snow. the others I don't know maybe dre & snoop.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    rumor is, there's supposed to be some hologram action tomorrow? I'm going to try and catch gotye, santigold, justice, modeselektor!! & maybe miike snow. the others I don't know maybe dre & snoop.
    There was feisty - I tried to stay awake for gotye but to no avail I was zzzzzzzing when they hit the stage

Here's some newsy bits for your entertainment http://idolator.com/6359482/coachell...eekend-1-day-3 - but someone clearly needs to teach these kids how to dance - 30 years and 30 pounds ago I coulda and I woulda .....

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    There was feisty - I tried to stay awake for gotye but to no avail I was zzzzzzzing when they hit the stage

Here's some newsy bits for your entertainment http://idolator.com/6359482/coachell...eekend-1-day-3 - but someone clearly needs to teach these kids how to dance - 30 years and 30 pounds ago I coulda and I woulda .....

Obie
    Hey didn't play I don't think... I was in my office with my brothers when he was supposed to come on, but then the lineup changed? Snoop & Dre were excellent, and I'm not necessarily a superfan. They had tons of guests... wasn't into the Tupac hologram that everyone's talking about today, but whatever- everything else was worth it. They even covered House of Pain.

and Santigold was awesome as well.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.