Thread: ZRA Power Adaptable Frame and Transit Tie-Down ordering question

ZRA Power Adaptable Frame and Transit Tie-Down ordering question

I know there was a similar post about this Camber tube failure using ZX1 and others, but they do not answer all my questions, and I thought it better to start a new post.

We are interested in the ZRA Power Adaptable Frame for use with a power add-on (ZX1, Speedy E-Light, Stricker Lipo Lomo or Rio Mobility Firefly) and also need the Transit Tie-Down Option for riding in wheelchair taxi's.

On the ZRA order form if I select the Power Adaptable Frame it also selects the Reinforced Frame. I think this may be an error, because on the TR order form I can select one or the other? I really don't want to spend another $300 on both.

Here are the options on the ZRA order form.
    Z2PWR1 ❑ Power Adaptable Frame $300
    Z2RFR1 ❑ Reinforced Frame $300
    Z2TTDO ❑ Transit Tie-Down Option – Consists of four factory-installed Transit Tie-Down Brackets and Reinforced Frame. $300
    My question is what should we choose? Will the Transit Tie-Down Option with Reinforced Frame also be suitable for a power add-on?

Note: This is even more confusing because the Dutch order form I am using does not list the Power Adaptable Frame.
    Last edited by elarson; 07-03-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I had the same issue with the E-Motion system, and what was explain to me is that i just need the Power Adaptable frame but just to be sure send an email to Tilite or contact a Tilite dealer on your region.

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    On the ZRA order form if I select the Power Adaptable Frame it also selects the Reinforced Frame. I think this may be an error, because on the TR order form I can select one or the other? I really don't want to spend another $300 on both.
    I noticed the forced double selection, too, and I think it's a form error.
    - If you print a blank form, and ink in the choices, the double selection probably won't occur
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>