Thread: Reeve CEO Honors 26 People as Raises money for Research

Reeve CEO Honors 26 People as Raises money for Research

Peter Wilderotter of the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation is running the London Marathon 4/22. Here’s his fundraising page. Along with his fundraising page, he’s profiling 26 people living with spinal cord injury on his blog one each day on the 26 days leading up to his run. Donate what you can.

So far he's profiled, Rob Summer, patient 1 in Susie Harkema's eStim project and today Angela Rockwood, wheeler and Exec Producer of Push Girls and 9 others. Curious to see who's next.
    Last edited by cheesecake; 04-11-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

very good blog! I see you are featured...all months have a "profile"

He is raising good money too!
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

You're one of a few people that would have spotted that SheRocks. 26 miles = 26 profiles.

I know how grueling a marathon is. If he's willing to put himself through it and fundraise for this community, the least we can do is meet him partway and support his fundraising efforts. eh?
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

Today he is running for cheesecake
    TH 12, 43 years post