Thread: Tri-Wave Cascade Laser for SCI

Tri-Wave Cascade Laser for SCI

Is this good for spinal cord injury?

http://www.therapeuticlaserapplicati...ADE_LASER.html

The device uses several wavelengths, but i just think only one wavelength is useful for SCI.

Will it be a cure for SCI?

Who knows the power of the laser?

How powerful would a laser need to be in order to penetrate into the spinal cord of human (from spine, most possibly) and effect therapy for spinal cord injury? Who knows?

Lasers certainly hold much medicinal promise, I believe. This is an interesting thread. Wavelength is inversely related to energy. So the long wavelengths at about 1000nm are well beyond red and infra red, verging toward micro waves. At the short end of the spectrum we have X-rays; never thought about these delivered as lasers, but must be powerful stuff!

The effects of magnetic fields are also worth noting. When I had an mri scan, I commented that I felt a tingling warm sensation; apparently this is quite usual.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

http://www.therapeuticlaserapplications.com/Home_Page.php

The Tri-Wave Cascade Laser
    This revolutionary device is a unique triple wavelength laser whose beams are co-propagated from a single source. What this means is that all 3 wavelengths strike the target tissue simultaneously without converging or diverging. These 3 wavelengths have never been used in this fashion in a therapeutic laser device……until now. We have shown through clinical use, that this device is capable of stimulating the spinal cord and other deep tissue due to its unique combination of wavelengths. View the before and after thermography images showing the effects of spinal cord stimulation. In addition to other applications, this laser has consistently demonstrated the ability to rapidly alleviate pain from both acute and chronic conditions. Our mission is to introduce this technological breakthrough to health care professionals and the general public in the near future. Presently, the laser is not available for commercial distribution. A U.S. patent was issued in 2011.

Can Laser Therapy make a difference in Spinal Cord Injury
    ?

We have found improvement in neuropathic pain management and restoration of motor function in our research subjects. (see our video testimonials )

Inventor, Clinical Developer/Investigator, Co-owner

Mark Chariff, D.C.

This will be so great a cure without cutting up the body.
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

The person who "invented" this is a chiropractor. It has no application to SCI.