Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could this be the first UK Oracing chair...?

Could this be the first UK Oracing chair...?

Hey all,

Just had my chair pics from Felipe and the guys @ Oracing. I've got to say the customer service i've had from both Oracing and Spokz.co.uk is the best i've experienced in 17 years of being a 'wheelie'.

Chair is en-route from Spain and i will keep you updated on how it is in daily use.....feel sorry for the guy delivering it, its a long push....ignore that, just read order form and its coming by courier!

Oracle chair

that chair looks awesome!

providing that your specs are correct you will not be disappointed. I've been in mine 6 months and love it. 100% agree about the customer service. And I'm fairly certain my 2 (day chair & rugby chair) are the only ones on this side of the Atlantic. So welcome to a very prestigious club.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    providing that your specs are correct you will not be disappointed. I've been in mine 6 months and love it. 100% agree about the customer service. And I'm fairly certain my 2 (day chair & rugby chair) are the only ones on this side of the Atlantic. So welcome to a very prestigious club.

Congrats!
    Don't say that Tooley.....already anxious, but i measured about 20 times and had great help and guidence from Steve@Spokz so touch wood, all will be well!

No it`s not the first Oracing wheelchair in uk, be sure you`re going to be seating in good stuff, nice chair.

is there any other chair other than oracing with that V-shaped camber tube bracket?i love that look...could tilite make one like that?
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

Quote Originally Posted by nia adha View Post
    is there any other chair other than oracing with that V-shaped camber tube bracket?i love that look...could tilite make one like that?
    Lasher do it first, Tilite could do it no problem too, that`s only cut the tubes and weld them, but if they do that they will go out of their semi-series production.
    Their business policy are different than Lasher or Oracing.

This one live in UK too Lee as you can see in the backuphosthery spokz`name, are a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lee5595 View Post
    Don't say that Tooley.....already anxious, but i measured about 20 times and had great help and guidence from Steve@Spokz so touch wood, all will be well!
    20 times should do it. I only measured 18 times and everything was ok, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nia adha View Post
    I believe (could be mistaken) toto borrowed that design from Lasher for his original cantilevered-frame Oracing chair.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    20 times should do it. I only measured 18 times and everything was ok, lol.

I believe (could be mistaken) toto borrowed that design from Lasher for his original cantilevered-frame Oracing chair.
    That`s right.

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post

This one live in UK too Lee as you can see in the backuphosthery spokz`name, are a few of them.
    Yes Toto...the new UK Oracing Dealer www.spokz.co.uk ordered 3 'demo' chairs an SX, F2 and Cube...thats his F2 Demo chair in the company colours and logo....think he's getting it in same delivery as mine....oh, can you tell i'm getting excited