Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

She doesn't think of him that way!

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    She doesn't think of him that way!
    lol, yea, I don't think so.... at least not now...

But he sure does!

Btw. when I first saw her and they had her getting all naked... I thought she was barely legal looking (looks barely 18, or even 16!), so I actually went to look up the actress' bio to check her age. . Geeze, I'm becoming an old foggy.

She should stay celibate like Queen Elizabeth I. If she can't be mine, I'd rather not see her with anyone else.
    When I saw Emilia Clarke in Gavin Degraw's video for "Not Over You" I fell in love. Then I realized that she was Daenerys Targaryen and I was all goose-bumpley... in that special way.

For those that read the books, does Danereys (sp) really just go over the one merchant's house in Quath and scream at him for his ships?
    Seems devoid of thought on her part and I wonder if the TV version took a shortcut some where.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    For those that read the books, does Danereys (sp) really just go over the one merchant's house in Quath and scream at him for his ships?
    Seems devoid of thought on her part and I wonder if the TV version took a shortcut some where.
    No, she's much more pragmatic and less annoying and spoiled in the books. And they don't take her dragons. They offer the ships for a dragon and she refuses. There's also no interaction between Tywin and Arya. So... you win some you lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    No, she's much more pragmatic and less annoying and spoiled in the books. And they don't take her dragons. They offer the ships for a dragon and she refuses. There's also no interaction between Tywin and Arya. So... you win some you lose some.
    Tywin and Arya? what kind of interaction? I thought she was going to kill him tonight. Do you guys think Bran and his little brother are really dead.

Tywin and Arya don't meet in the book at all. I think it's Roose Bolton (one of Rob's hangers-on) that's in charge of Harrenhall. So all the stuff going on between those two is strictly TV. Re. Bran...

This carriage is without a driver. Seriously, I feel like the series itself doesn't know where it's going. Most episodes fly by, tonight just dragged on.

I can't wait for shit to actually happen again.

Don't worry, things are gonna blow up soon.

No, I know about the red wedding and all but seriously, it just seems like they are coasting into that finale.