Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    Wow, that Joffrey is a sadistic little prick. Hope he dies a long painful death.
    He gets worse each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    And what the heck came out of that lady's hoo-ha!?!?
    I was going omg omg omg. It was like something out of a horror film. I hate horror films.

I was looking at some wikis about the cast members. I was completely surprised to find that Peter Dinklage aka Tyrrion (sp) is American; he has the best English accent I've heard an American do. I was certain he was English born and bred.
    Also surprised that the actor who plays Jamie is Danish; I thought he was American. D'oh.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    And what the heck came out of that lady's hoo-ha!?!?
    the smoke monster from Lost.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    I was looking at some wikis about the cast members. I was completely surprised to find that Peter Dinklage aka Tyrrion (sp) is American; he has the best English accent I've heard an American do. I was certain he was English born and bred.
    Also surprised that the actor who plays Jamie is Danish; I thought he was American. D'oh.
    I also looked him up and couldn't believe he's an American too. I find him brilliant as Tyrion, I'm sure he'll get an Emmy again for his portrayl as the imp.

Any Stern fans here? Did anyone get the reference "get the poison out" as an homage to the Stern show? They talked about it on the show monday and wondered if it was, they haven't had it confirmed though from the producers of the show yet.

Did anyone catch the Skyrim reference at the end of the last episode when that kid 'took an arrow to the knee'?

And lol@Feisty. That's where the smoke monster went! Hiding in Melisandre's vajay-jay!

Last season I thought they threw you a little more meat in each episode.
    While Renly getting offed by the spirit was definitive, I still feel more pacing
    then action. Could it be that I'm just pissed off the hour goes by so fast?
    Why, last year, did each episode feel like so much more meat and potatoes?
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Why, last year, did each episode feel like so much more meat and potatoes?
    It was fresh and new and to get more people watching, they threw in more blood, gore and sex. This season is starting off with more about story based content, but hopefully they'll get back to the good stuff.

I think too that all of the stories were more interwoven during the first season, whereas this season they've branched out all over the place. Last year we had King's Landing, Winterfell, the Wall and Daenerys. This year we have the North, Winterfell, Pike, Harrenhall, Dragonstone, Renly's camp, King's Landing and Daenerys' travels, so the show has to jump around quite a bit.

Khaleesi travels is a little slow, I wish she would bang that dude already too. I didn't think last night's episode was as good as last weeks's.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Khaleesi travels is a little slow, I wish she would bang that dude already too.
    I love the way you think. No beating around the bushes with you. (no pun intended... originally)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I love the way you think. No beating around the bushes with you. (no pun intended... originally)
    LoL - I knew there were others thinking the same thing. I almost thought were going to last night.