Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 219

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

  1. #31
    Joe, you magnificent bastard.

    /hot like Jon Snow.

  2. #32
    Senior Member TheAbleChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    932
    There are quite a few links on watchseries.eu and worked just great on Monday.
    Never Give Up!

  3. #33
    Senior Member wtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    silver state
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    I was able to torrent it a couple hours after it played from Pirate Bay.

    Bob, do yourself a favour and check it out. It takes a couple of episodes to get into because of all the different characters but it's worth it.
    Yeah Bobby, its a great series, but you have to watch from the beginning to get the show, there's lots of sex lol.

    I love arya and can't wait till she starts to really use her sword. I hope Sansa is bluffing just waiting for her family to rescue her. I love the show and can watch them over and over again.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Yeah Bobby, its a great series, but you have to watch from the beginning to get the show, there's lots of sex lol.

    I love arya and can't wait till she starts to really use her sword. I hope Sansa is bluffing just waiting for her family to rescue her. I love the show and can watch them over and over again.
    sansa knows she is in a bit of a bind. i think seeing her father's head on a spike killed all the teen romance :P
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

  5. #35
    Senior Member TheAbleChef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    932
    Just watched Episode 2!!!
    Never Give Up!

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAbleChef View Post
    Just watched Episode 2!!!
    THAT'S GREAT!

    Why don't you just have a seat over there ----->

    Crypticgimp would like to you a few questions...
    And the truth shall set you free.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    THAT'S GREAT!

    Why don't you just have a seat over there ----->

    Crypticgimp would like to you a few questions...
    i am sorry, i couldn't understand that due to poor sentence structure :P
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by crypticgimp View Post
    i am sorry, i couldn't understand that due to poor sentence structure :P
    And the truth shall set you free.

  9. #39
    Senior Member feisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midtown, Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,744
    I gotta admit, I was sad when I started watching the episode this week and remembered that they killed off Sean Bean. Not only was he a good charachter, but he helped me keep all the families straight. Hopefully that new clan they introduced with the redhead won't make it all even more of a clusterfuck.


    Sidenote, could go for a piggy back ride like that little kid. Not as an every day means of transportation though. I like his dream sequence subplot. Should be interesting.
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty View Post
    I gotta admit, I was sad when I started watching the episode this week and remembered that they killed off Sean Bean. Not only was he a good charachter, but he helped me keep all the families straight. Hopefully that new clan they introduced with the redhead won't make it all even more of a clusterfuck.


    Sidenote, could go for a piggy back ride like that little kid. Not as an every day means of transportation though. I like his dream sequence subplot. Should be interesting.
    HBO has a great set of interactive maps in their viewer's guide:
    http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season2/
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Winter is coming: Game of Thrones season 2
    By christopher in forum Movies & Music
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. Returns?
    By gretchen in forum Cure
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2004, 05:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •