Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

Quote Originally Posted by Domosoyo View Post
    My only wish is that they would have done some kind of live showing in movie theaters.
    Maybe they'll do a movie if there are any strings left untied with the series. I would like to see a movie or miniseries of the previous generation of families. From what I understand the prequel series that is in the works takes place hundreds/a thousand years earlier.

Does anyone else think that Gendry is a piece to this puzzle? I think that he’s got more involvement than they let on.

Quote Originally Posted by Prerun View Post
    Does anyone else think that Gendry is a piece to this puzzle? I think that he’s got more involvement than they let on.
    I don't thinks so. I see him as more cannon fodder to upset the fans when he dies, and break Arya's heart. Were you thinking something particular?
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Quote Originally Posted by Prerun View Post
    I was rewatching again the other day and was thinking that he has more of a part to play. I don't see him on the Iron Throne, but possibly a husband to Arya. lol

I don’t think that he’s a contender for the Iron Throne, but I think that he might have a strong role to play. If I remember correctly, he's a bastard son of Robert Baratheon. Is that correct? I'm uncertain of who his mother is.

I don't think they mentioned his mother, but yes, Robert Baratheon's bastard son.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

In case you haven't seen it, here's the season 8 preview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NxwzIFIXYA

Regarding Gendry, he's in there!

Let's share your general predictions about the show! I start:

- Cersei finds Jesus after the war against White Walkers and sits on the Iron Throne.
    - Anyhow White Walker threat does not end completely so John Snow decides to stay with the Watch.
    - Sansa decides to stay in the north and leads Starks.
    - Daenerys says ''Damn you all'' and take Tyrion with her and leaves Westeros.

Heck with theories, its time!

What an episode it was! Did anyone watch? I loved how Arya was flirting with Gendry