Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

I have to watch each episode at least twice otherwise I don't get everything. I was bummed they changed long blond haired Daario for some other guy. Love the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    Yup, every episode at least twice... but watched the episode where "you know who" dies 4 times. Great show.
    A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I have to watch each episode at least twice otherwise I don't get everything. I was bummed they changed long blond haired Daario for some other guy. Love the show.
    The original guy got a part in the new Transporter movie. Guess we'll have to get used to the new one... until he dies.
    Valar Morghulis "All men must die!"

Name:  daario.jpg
Views: 4814
Size:  803.1 KB

Agreed that the new Daario guy doesn't really give the same vibe as the original. When they freed the slaves in the last city, did you notice that apparently neither group of slaves speaks English, yet they can spray paint "Kill the Masters" on the wall in perfect English....

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    When they freed the slaves in the last city, did you notice that apparently neither group of slaves speaks English, yet they can spray paint "Kill the Masters" on the wall in perfect English....
    That is for the benefit of the viewers. Otherwise they would've had to have written it in a made-up foreign language, and then they would have to subtitle it.

Oh, and I doubt they used "spray" paint. lol

Peter Dinklage deserves an Emmy Award...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    Peter Dinklage deserves an Emmy Award...
    Agreed. I would like to know who tracked down his old lady Shae though, I thought she had been sent away.

Varys probably... he has spiders everywhere.

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode, and I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers.
    This show is awesome. That. Is. All.

Look how big (6'9) The Mountain is compared to Cersei in real life. He's not the original one though, the dude in the first season was 7ft tall. I hope people learned a valuable lesson from the last episode. If you're going to kill somebody do it, then do it again to make sure, quit prancin' around!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yeah, he's a brute. Lena Headey is 5'5" and that sword is nearly that tall.
    I too was saying, "kill him, kill him." I wasn't surprised though... Martin isn't a happy ending kind of guy. At least so far.
    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 06-03-2014 at 09:45 PM.