Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

ROME and the WIRE were still the best. I love GAME as well. True Blood use to be good, but last season was terrible and this season seems equally as bad. I will cancel my subscription for now to HBO.

Quote Originally Posted by PMR DOC View Post
    ROME and the WIRE were still the best. I love GAME as well. True Blood use to be good, but last season was terrible and this season seems equally as bad. I will cancel my subscription for now to HBO.

Agree about Rome. Kevin McKidd and Ray Stevenson are way underrated actors.

Started watching a few episodes of Magic City and so far it's not bad. It was on right after Spartacus and was it hard to go from Rome/blood/gluts to Miami circa '50s so I put it on the backburner. Anybody else check it out?

I watched Magic City... I'd give it a 3-3.5 out of 5. Its a little slow and a bit cliche, but if you have some free time to kill, it'll do the job.

I just finished reading Book 4 and was very disappointed. Book 5 also has gotten not very good reviews and was also left open for the next sequel. The author keeps introducing new charaters and he takes paragrahs to say something that could be accomplished with a well written sentence.

I don't watch the show but this was an awesome interview with Peter Dinklage:

http://www.celebitchy.com/292684/pet...a_dwilfs_more/
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Oh my God... I was blown away tonight. What can they do to top this next week?

Anyone still watching? I watched the episode again and still felt surprised.

Can't get attached to anyone in Game of Thrones..

I was worried when they closed the big doors on the banquet hall but I sure didn't see that coming!
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003