Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

Very nice, great pace to the finale for sure. Why Sam isn't killed right there and then beyond me. Very as they say, "epic." It truly will be a long ass year! Next year's going to be B-R-U-T-A-L! No spoilers but shit is going down that will make many uncomfortable.
    And the truth shall set you free.

The Daenerys storyline finally got awesome. And I really felt for Theon, regardless of all his fuck-uppery. It's gonna be a looooong wait!

theon is so whiney so i don't feel sorry for him. i laughed at what they did to him after his speech!
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

I've been on travel so I only was able to watch the first 25 mins before I had to leave for a party. Tried to watch last night but had to leave to catch flight. You guys haven't said much so I'm hoping its great.

I won't spill any beans, but it was good to see more of the Khaleesi's situation unfold. And Theon does make quite a speech, even if it gets cut short..

Walking Dead de ja vu!

Quite the cliff hanger. Loved that horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    I won't spill any beans, but it was good to see more of the Khaleesi's situation unfold. And Theon does make quite a speech, even if it gets cut short..
    Ok, everyone has watched the finale by now. So I'm assuming Theon is dead, the way they covered and dragged him away. Arya and her killer was really cool, when he changed his face.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Ok, everyone has watched the finale by now. So I'm assuming Theon is dead, the way they covered and dragged him away. Arya and her killer was really cool, when he changed his face.
    Theon will probably be given to Robb Stark... as a way getting out of Winterfell. With young characters like Arya and reaching across several realms and plot lines, I can see this show lasting 5-10 years (fingers crossed) without things getting stale.

Ok finally seen the finale, it was sloppy too much was crammed into 60 minutes. WTH happen to Theon, u telling me 20 guys killed evryone in winterfel, set it a blaze and the 500 guys outside just let them walk?
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

From last season, did any of you guys notice George W. Bush's head on a spike in the last episode? I didn't and I'm trying to watch it at hbogo, but it says I have an error.