Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

The Red Wedding's the end of book 3. So next season.

Oi vey!
    And the truth shall set you free.

no spoilers!
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

Dude! We didn't give any!
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Tywin and Arya? what kind of interaction? I thought she was going to kill him tonight. Do you guys think Bran and his little brother are really dead.
    I haven't read any of the books so this is totally just a guess, but I don't think those were their bodies. I think they couldn't find them so to not look weak he just burned somebody else. I would imagine that if he had found them, he would have included the bodies of the half-wit Hodor and wildling woman Osha.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    When I saw Emilia Clarke in Gavin Degraw's video for "Not Over You" I fell in love. Then I realized that she was Daenerys Targaryen and I was all goose-bumpley... in that special way.
    This is actually Marjorie Levesque. Although she could probably pass as Emilia's sister... both are pretty easy to look at.

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Over_You

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    This is actually Marjorie Levesque. Although she could probably pass as Emilia's sister... both are pretty easy to look at.

ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_Over_You
    Well I'll be bumfuzzled... Now I have two girlfriends who aren't aware of it. Time for a fantasy three-some.

I originally did a google search and found a post saying Emilia was the video babe. I guess not everything on the interwebnet is true. lol
    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 05-21-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tman9513 View Post
    I haven't read any of the books so this is totally just a guess, but I don't think those were their bodies. I think they couldn't find them so to not look weak he just burned somebody else. I would imagine that if he had found them, he would have included the bodies of the half-wit Hodor and wildling woman Osha.

You're right, but why do you think the wilding woman is walking around without being noticed by Theon or did I miss something.