Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones returns

Great episode and so glad that its back on. Yeah, I predicted a match up between Arya and Gendry... cute couple; he makes weapons and she employs them.

The battle for the living is up next and I can't wait!

I feel pretty disappointed, so far. Some of the dialogue seems blah, and the story seems like it's just trying to wrap things up.
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Oh man, episode 3 seriously took out a piece of my soul!

I shouted aloud when you know who jumped into the scene!

Drained me, too. Right from the get-go I felt emotionally exhausted. Certainly the best episode this season, but it begs the question; what's next? Is the dead army really gone after that battle?
    Last edited by Crappler; 04-29-2019 at 04:14 PM.

I think the Wight Walkers/Night King are/is dead. The dead army "die" when their Walker creator is killed and the Walkers supposedly die when the Night King is destroyed.

I kinda guessed who would die and was glad for those who didn't. And for the the killer of the Night King, boo-yah!

Its time to move on with what's left of the Unsullied and Rhaegal & Drogon and kill that nasty bitch Cersei. :-)
    Last edited by Scott C4/5; 04-29-2019 at 06:19 PM.

SW Colorado---chair user from nerve disorder
    I thought the battle episode was lame. Why all the build up about the white walkers if they can be defeated that quickly? So many lame things in that episode!!!!! It felt like a Stephen King novel wrap up. Oh well, I guess every show can’t be the finely crafted show Breaking Bad was
    chair user since 2009 from a neurological disorder

Had no one had Valarian steel, the Night King could not have been destroyed. I don't think that the Wight's or the King believed that they could be destroyed and therefore acted thusly. Look at how many died just so that they could get to the King. And remember, this is fantasy not fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    And remember, this is fantasy not fiction.
    I completely agree with this statement. Too many people say "the battle plans were horrible! You're not supposed to put the catapults there" (or something like that). It's pure fantasy, and it's not an army like Ramsay's that they're fighting.