Thread: A Little something

Smile A Little something

Hi Everyone
    I wish all of you a Great New Week / for me I am so relieved that this weekend is over My weekend was Blaaah

You all are the best

I am just thinking of you all ,To me Life is so special and I cherish every moment and I alway's think about you all
    Someday I would love to meet the CC Family I mean this from the heart , how lovely , special you all are to me
    Call me mushy etc... but I really respect , wish the best for everyone . This is what life is about .
    Keep smiling
    Sincerely ;
    GL

Thanks for the good wishes Judy.

THanks Judy, I agree this is a special place; especially with people like you.

sorry your weekend sucked.

There are a bunch of us in San Francisco and I wonder about getting everyone together for a lunch. We can wear red carnations in our lapels so we recognize each other ;-)

I usually have lunch at Gott's at the ferry building on saturdays. I am out of town till the end of the month, but if you are around the 28th I will be the dude in the wheelchair

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I usually have lunch at Gott's at the ferry building on saturdays. I am out of town till the end of the month, but if you are around the 28th I will be the dude in the wheelchair
    You're cracking me up. Yeah, I'd be the dude in the wheelchair too. I wonder about Lechinsky and a few other folks. We must have half a dozen CC people here. I usually spend Saturdays with girlfriend but she is sometimes busy. You ever go there on a Sunday? I'll PM you.