Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi guys, I'm new and have a few question.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I didn't realize you were a walker. My suggestion really isn't practical.
    That's totally understandable...I wasn't clear enough

I have to say...Everyone was right about these forums. So accepting and friendly. I've been on some site that are kinda unfriendly unless you have SCI but I'm happy to say that you guys couldn't be more different

I'm a new chair user as well I recently got my first ultra lightweight chair, before that I only had a hospital chair to be pushed or pulled in.

I have a Quickie Q7 and LOVE it. I am extremely happy with it. I got a ton of advice here as well before ordering, and have learned even more since then. If you're interested you can take a look at the thread I posted and advice I got as a new user: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=169214
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lin View Post
    I'm a new chair user as well I recently got my first ultra lightweight chair, before that I only had a hospital chair to be pushed or pulled in.

I have a Quickie Q7 and LOVE it. I am extremely happy with it. I got a ton of advice here as well before ordering, and have learned even more since then. If you're interested you can take a look at the thread I posted and advice I got as a new user: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=169214
    Thank you Lin, I definitely will - Just spent two days helping out at a conference is my old GPV. It really has confirmed that 1) using a chair makes such a huge difference to my overall physical health but 2) The GPV is just too heavy for long term if you're using it outside

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I didn't realize you were a walker. My suggestion really isn't practical.
    Easy snapdragon! I think the proper term these days is 'walker-American'.

Stop the hate!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.