Thread: legbag and handcycle

legbag and handcycle

how do yall wear a legbag with shorts and ride your handcycle do you just hook the condum straight to the bag if so wont it come loose when throwing your leg over the bike like theres more area to cover then
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

im just curous if it hooks directly to condum how do you keep from pulling condum off when transfering

Just moved this thread over to this forum from the equipment and service forum which is for sale items.

I've never had much luck with those short leg bags that allow someone with a condom cath to wear shorts. They do not drain as well and sometimes the condom will leak which is always a nightmare. So generally I always just wear long pants with a full length large leg bag. That's another issue with the short leg bags, you are forever emptying them because they are so small.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Just moved this thread over to this forum from the equipment and service forum which is for sale items.

I've never had much luck with those short leg bags that allow someone with a condom cath to wear shorts. They do not drain as well and sometimes the condom will leak which is always a nightmare. So generally I always just wear long pants with a full length large leg bag. That's another issue with the short leg bags, you are forever emptying them because they are so small.

kinda what i was thinkin but it gets so hot in the summer

One thing I did was to get real thin breathable workout pants, that helps out. Either that or you could just wear a long leg bag with shorts, tubing and all, lol. I had a friend who use to do that, it was so embarressing riding next to him on the bike paths, pee sloshing around and all in his bag. He use to tell me the public needs to be educated about these sort of things, I would kinda tend to disagree, they are better off not knowing.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

The only time I ever need to wear a leg bag is when I handcycle. It's annoying. Does anyone else have this problem?

I just use a longer tube but don't connect it to a bag. Tape the end to frame, pull over a sewer drain and go.