Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springtime pictures

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I have a few roses blooming too, but they are always a problem for me. The arbor of roses is gorgeous! Always wanted something like that.

NIce

one i took a week or so ago
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Quote Originally Posted by bollefen View Post
    one i took a week or so ago
    Lovely spring.

NL (GJ's wife and caregiver)

OK-I admit to being greatly jealous of those of you having spring. The hostas are just beginning to come through the ground, that's it.

The pictures are all stunning and I enjoyed them.
    NL-is that a real cat or a little statue there?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    OK-I admit to being greatly jealous of those of you having spring. The hostas are just beginning to come through the ground, that's it.

The pictures are all stunning and I enjoyed them.
    NL-is that a real cat or a little statue there?
    Hi Linda,
    It's a statue. I have two of them, the one in the picture and another of a black cat curled up asleep. Whenever someone visits the back garden, there are always double takes, even after they know that the cats aren't real. Many years ago, a neighbor had a little black cat named Sabrina who thought our garden was hers too. She is gone now and I miss her keeping me company while doing the gardening chores. These remind me of her.

NL (GJ's wife and caregiver)

Are those crocus Bollefen? I have a lot of small "wildflowers" , violets, and some white star flower, that come up in the yard and I hate to go out and roll over them. The wisteria is done and gone , but was beautiful for a good 2 weeks.

The 'garage' batch of my tulips are starting to flower. Still waiting for full bloom on my 'fenceline' batch (if the rabbits dont make any more mess of it, they got 3 of them, acck). After the tulips go, some reblooming daylilies will be taking their place behind those Hostas.

A few more roses from my garden...

(KLD)

That's a nice planting of tulips and hostas. I love hostas, all the varieties. Just put 4 around my Japanese maple last fall and was eagerly waiting to see if they would come back this year, and they did !! The color on that yellow rose is spectacular!

So jealous of all the beautiful flowers! We just had snow here this last week! Hopefully we will see spring soon Beautiful pictures everyone!