Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open House, Third Thursday July 19

Open House, Third Thursday July 19

The Spinal Cord Injury Project

If you've never been to a Keck Center Summer Open House, mark your calendar now! This is an event you won't want to miss! Headlining the program will be Dr. Lisa McKerracher who will give an update on Cethrin and the status of these clinical trials. Also featured will be Patrick Rummerfield who will share his story of adventures unimaginable for someone who was told he would never walk, let alone complete the Antarctica Marathon.

Special exhibits on current research will open at 4:45. Vendors will showcase interesting equipment and services, and the very generous Jimmy Jack will provide delicious refreshments. Program starts at 6:00. Parking in front of building in Lot 56, click for directions.

W. M. Keck Center for Collaborative Neuroscience
    604 Allison Road D-251
    Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
    Phone: 732.445.6573 Email: SCIProject@biology.rutgers.edu
    Last edited by Jim; 11-29-2012 at 02:50 PM.

I can't attend this one but I'd like to attend one in May or June. Is there a tentative schedule for this Summer?

No Open House in May, will be at a conference in China.

Open House Fri, June 1
    Summer Open House Thurs, July 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    No Open House in May, will be at a conference in China.

Open House Fri, June 1
    Summer Open House Thurs, July 19.
    Jim,
    Do you have any details for the July 19th Open House on 7/19? I'm going to be within a couple hours drive and would like to plan to attend.

Patton,

Headlining the program will be Dr. Lisa McKerracher who will give an update on Cethrin and the status of these clinical trials. Also featured will be Patrick Rummerfield who will share his story of adventures unimaginable for someone who was told he would never walk, let alone complete the Antarctica Marathon. Dr. Young will also give an update on clinical trials.

Special exhibits on current research will open at 4:45. Vendors will showcase interesting equipment and services, and the very generous Jimmy Jack will provide delicious refreshments. Program starts at 6:00. Parking in front of building in Lot 56, click for directions.

Anything I can do, let me know.

Jim,
    Do you let hard core New Yorkers in? You know how we all feel when you people cross the river, [I used to work in a building, 4th floor, with a view of the Holland Tunnel Entrance] and I know there is some animosity there. This is one I would like to attend. I'll save all the directions, but, don't shoot, or ticket, my pretty blue and yellow license plates please.

Love New Yorkers!

Blog Entries

Al Halval hope to see you there.

Jim,
    I haven't the opportunity either/ or the right timing for quite a number of years to attend these special Thursday edition, summer open house programs. This year, no excuses, as long as I remain within the range of protoplasm markers fitting the clinical definition of the term "alive", I will be making every attempt to be there.
    Last edited by Tim C.; 07-06-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Double post

Will be great to meet you guys, make sure you find me, there will be many people there.