Thread: Anyone tried Arbonne natural products?

Anyone tried Arbonne natural products?

HI everyone! I am desperately seeking new ways to treat my joints & pain trying to avoid the steroid shots as much as I can... I just recently was introduced to Arbonne products & they carry a health & wellness line, all natural. The testimonials are amazing & I am going to try the products out. It can't hurt... but I pray it helps! Has anyone tried this line before? I just had another injection in my lower back on Friday, will have another round of botox injections in my bladder in April... I am so tired of getting shots/ taking meds & still being in pain. I know you all are too. Just looking for a possible alternative that the doctors haven't offered. ??? And I also worry about the long term results of all of the stroids / meds I intake in my body... It's a scarey world out there in the places medicine is practiced. Hoping for a change, somehow, someway.

I use Arbonne skin care products and make up on my face. The joint and muscle cream worked fine but it wasn't any better than others. Their products are plant based and good for the skin. It's not going to be a stand out healing kind of product but will protect your skin better than some products that have a lot of chemicals in them. Their facial skin care line is great. You won't find life changing results for your joints in my opinion. I've sold Arbonne for years. The steroid shot is going to give you more of a relief in my opinion. I strongly recommend their facial products though.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by offroaderswife View Post
    I use Arbonne skin care products and make up on my face. The joint and muscle cream worked fine but it wasn't any better than others. Their products are plant based and good for the skin. It's not going to be a stand out healing kind of product but will protect your skin better than some products that have a lot of chemicals in them. Their facial skin care line is great. You won't find life changing results for your joints in my opinion. I've sold Arbonne for years. The steroid shot is going to give you more of a relief in my opinion. I strongly recommend their facial products though.
    I am currently using the skin care / makeup & love it! I am curious about the joint support tablet & also the digestion support. Do you have any experience with those?

Yes. I have the digestion support pills to help with constipation. They are great for moving things along without having a big blow out. The joint and muscle creams and tablets were just as good as anything else. I still have to get steroid shots but I have torn rotator cuffs and long term damage after 18 years of being in a chair. They are worth a shot for you depending on the severity of your joint and muscle issues. I love Arbonne products. I've been using them for 11 years and don't put anything else on my skin. I'm 35 but get a lot of compliment on my skin and complexion. I always attribute it to Arbonne. lol.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by offroaderswife View Post
    Yes. I have the digestion support pills to help with constipation. They are great for moving things along without having a big blow out. The joint and muscle creams and tablets were just as good as anything else. I still have to get steroid shots but I have torn rotator cuffs and long term damage after 18 years of being in a chair. They are worth a shot for you depending on the severity of your joint and muscle issues. I love Arbonne products. I've been using them for 11 years and don't put anything else on my skin. I'm 35 but get a lot of compliment on my skin and complexion. I always attribute it to Arbonne. lol.

Great! Thank you for the advice! I am going to start selling Arbonne this week... so I am excited to hear your success with it! I cannot wait to try the digestion support pills... & joint / muscle. I get frequent steroid injections in hips / lower back... I think my knees will be next. I also get injections in my left foot / ankle. I am sure after 11 years, your complexion is beautiful! Thank you again!!!

Just a quick update... Arbonne has worked for me sooooooooooo well! I am so pleased with the results I have had! So pleased I decided to become a consultant so I can help others as well. I so agree about the skincare... it is wonderful! I will share my Arbonne testimony here soon! It is really amazing how much it has helped me to live better!