I'm tired of trying to explain. I don't think even the ones that believe you do have pain....can really understand the severity. I don't honestly know if I would have believed it before sci.

I've gotten to the point where I just don't even talk about it anymore, unless I'm here, and don't even talk here much anymore. I'm just so tired and worn out from it all. It's so frustrating to know nothing can be done. Anytime I try to change medications.....the nightmare becomes even worse!

I just went through the weekend from hell. Thanks to the NP at the pain clinic. She changed my Morphine ER to Opana ER....started out bad being a nonformulary drug....got even worse over the weekend when it did nothing for the pain. By Monday I was a sick wreck! Had to pay for another visit to get put back on the old medication. They don't believe you can reach a 10 on the pain scale! And this is a pain clinic! I don't think they have any idea of the kind of pain I deal with 24/7....so I can't be the only one! They have no business working in a pain clinic unless they have some idea what people are dealing with!

How do you convince anyone else, when the so called medical personnel don't have a clue!