Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GoShiChi - adjusting door?

GoShiChi - adjusting door?

Has anybody ever adjusted their door? Mine needs to close just a tad tighter. There is a little wind noise and I can see a little crack in the back by the bed.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Got ahold of the pdf on how to do it. If anybody ever need to adjust their door or work on any of the electronics let me know and I will email it to you.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Hi,

You and I have talked on the phone about my truck in the past. Do you think you can you can send me the pdf I will send my email in a private message because my door is leaking slightly and I can hear air while driving. It needs to be tightened slightly.

Thanks
    Joe

I would like the pdf as well. No problems yet but I want to be prepared. I will pm you.

Thanks

Adjusted my door today and it took all of about 5 minutes. Its super easy. All you need is a 9/16 wrench and a big flat head screwdriver or a pair of channel-locks. Just loosen all the way out (you don't have to take them all the way off) the bolts on top and bottom of the actuator drive and slide it off. Then I took a pair of channel locks and turned the actuator 1/2 turn clockwise to make the door tighten up to the cab. Its super easy to turn so really don't need a big flat head screwdriver. Easy as that.
    Pete C6/'97

Goshichi truck

Hey if you would please email me the PDF. I'll PM you my email
    sometimes life is hard, but the alternative is unacceptable.

What are your recommendations with regard to purchasing a Goshichi truck? We are going Saturday to check out the local dealer - VERY excited!

I love my truck, after I made it where I can drive from both my manual and power chair. If you can, I would wait until the end of the year to buy a new body style 2014 model. The 2014 models will have a different frame so Mobilty SVM is re-designing and improving their modifications. They will begin working on the 2014's this spring. I informed them to switch to hydraulic at the least.

Personally I want a Ford but I am out of luck.
    Pete C6/'97

Ah, we would love to get a new one, but unless that money tree takes root in the back yard, I think it would be cost-prohibitive ($60,000 plus?). So, we are actually looking at a couple used, 2010, maybe even 2011. Thanks for the info though - we are really excited! Between new wheels (goodbye van, h-e-l-l-o beautiful pick-up truck!) and getting a standing power chair, life is definitely good!

Not sure what chair ur getting, but I have the C500 standing chair..was not able to get a 4x4..just a FYI..other then that I love..
    Louie Gonzalez
    C6 C7