Thread: Looking for best power wheelchair? Any advice or suggestions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for best power wheelchair? Any advice or suggestions?

This getting your first chair can be a rough experience. Does everyone go through this? Feel so lost with so many choices. Afraid to make the wrong decision and end up paying for a bad choice for years to come.

I have read finding the right company to purchase from is as important as the brand?

I have read finding the right company to purchase from is as important as the brand? Has anyone heard of National Seating and Mobility? Any suggestions for were to get a chair in Fort Wayne, IN.? So far most places only have one chair they want to offer me. Is this because I may only have one choice with Medicaid & Medicare or just the one they sell most of? With the National Seating and Mobility what I have read they build the chair to fit you instead of one chair fits all kind a situation. Uncertain if they do there own maintenance since they offer a variety of chairs? This has been a very tough choice and when you are going to use it for years to come you don't want to make a wrong choice. Thank you for any advice.