View Poll Results: How many people who have had the Huang Procedure in Beijing have improved?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Improved substantially (major sensory and motor return)

4 16.67%
  • Improved slightly (some sensory and motor)

12 50.00%
  • Did not change very much or at all

8 33.33%
  • Had a slight loss of function (lost some strength and sensation)

0 0%
  • Had a substantial loss of function (had ascent of neurological level)

0 0%
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Beijing - Wish to contact Dr. Huang? Please post here!

sorry email is judykerp@yahoo.com

Dr. Huang, could you please email me regarding my son being added to the list for your procedure. He is 22 years old, incomplete C4, post five years. Thank you jckc779@hotmail.com

Dr.Huang,

I am interested in your surgery, I am a T12 5/18/01, with hipflexers.

e-mail boxtownboy@stargate.net

Thank You!

Hi Dr Huaug,
    I am also interested to meet you for the treatment and would like to know if I m a good candidate. My email address is s.lachance@videotron.ca
    Thank you.

Steve Lachance

Dr. Huang,
    Please add Greg Martin. C6/7, incomplete, 1 year post Aug 17th. On 4AP right now - Clinical trial treadmill participant - very much sensation, toe wiggle on one toe/left foot. Some hand movement -right side better than left. Abs kicking in! Very active in rehab - swims 3 days week. Healthy.

heidirmartin@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Dr. Huang I am also interested in your surgery can you please tell me the final price for surgery is it 20 or 50 thousand? Also when someone goes to China should they take their own supplies and medicines or is this already covered with the price.

I am a c5 c6 contusion quad asia A 2 years post, stable. E-mail address Diaz8770@bellsouth.net

I would like to get on the waiting list preferably for summer if possible. Also did any patients get relieved completely of neuropathic pain?

Thank You

Dr Huang please put my son on the list he is t9 9/15/01 very stable. Check out email I send you. Thank you very much for everthing you are doing. email is fsrca@hotmail.com
    Foster

Dr. Huang, I too am very interested in your procedure and would like to be placed on the waiting list. I am C4/5 complete, 9 yrs post. If you could please email me at: duceno1@aol.com Thank you

"I will drive the lane,
    I will drain the three,
    I will finger roll,
    but the one thing I will not do is FADE AWAY"

Dear Dr Huang Hongyun,

My name is Lukhdeep Phull and im from london, UK. I have a spinal cord injury at the region of t6 and it is incomplete. the injury happened in dec 1993 and has been almost 10 years. At the present moment i have some movement and sensation in my legs and can walk very very slowly with crutches, this has come on by doing hard physiotherapy and exercises throughout the teen years after injury. Im really keen and willing to try your treatment and very very much so interested in the whole aspect. Please can you contact me on the information given below so we can discuss this further as i am willing to pay whatever and feel this will benefit my incredibly and also for your research purposes. Im willing to do it soon as possible and following the people gone from america i think thier names are tim c..i have been very much so impressed that it brings a tear to my eye that finally sojmething is being done to cure the millions of people around the world with sci. please contact me and i will be looking foward to hearing from you.

email: lphull@hotmail.com

regards

Lukhdeep Phull

Beijing - Wish to contact Dr. Huang? Please post here!

If you wish to contact Dr. Huang, please use this thread to keep the other ones from getting swamped.
    I will attempt to move all previous posts from other threads into this thread. I'd like to try to keep this as organized as possible! Thank you!

[This message was edited by mk99 on 09-17-03 at 07:41 PM.]