Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Beijing - HandiBob/Bob's OEG surgery report

Wow -Bob and Tim, The Wise-man is on his way for a first habd look-see at your progress. Anybody who thinks the Wise-man is one of those lab rat types is mistaken....I know he's is as interested as the rest of us in a first hand evaluation. Hope your recovery is "eventful".>>Clay

Dr. Wise going over, THIS IS EXCITING!!! Gods speed to you-all. This is the best news I have seen since Oct. 2000, when Cody was injured and I became involved in the SCI world. I thank Dr. Wise everyday for this site, it is truely the best for up to date information.

HEY KAREN AND BOB , HOW ARE YOU THIS MORNINGI KNOW IT'S KINDA EARLY THERE YET BUT I AM AWAITING MORE NEWS ON THE SURGERY AS I TALKED TO YOU YESTERDAY KAREN EVERYTHING WENT GREAT NOW WE ARE PRAYING FOR A QUIKE RECOVERY SO WE CAN HAVE YOU BACK HOME WE MISS YOU LVE KRISTE

KRISTE

hey u 2,
    we're anxious for an update
    boop

Who would of known after eleven years on message boards that I now see a picture of two individuals who may be the start of something that may improve all of our lives and to put the rest to all the scams of false promises of rats

Bob we possible can share that dance again!!!!!!!!! We are so excited at the Steagall residience. We sit waiting to see a post. I do want to try to call you guys what is the best time ? Well, Love Ya The Steagalls ( and Buddy too)

Right-on Bob!
    Hopefully this all works out buddy, I've missed you. Hey, Are you gonna get games in your hotel, (priorities, I know you'll understand ) God, I hope ya don't miss any, especially on the 16th, we play you, (or shall I say "smoke you" ) & don't think I'm gonna be easy on ya just because you had a silly little surgery

Go Canucks Go!

Tim,
    What thrilling news to wake up to!!
    Congratulations!!!

Hey Karen ; I know things must be busy there and all right now but , waking and finding NO post or No e-mail from you is just plain right awful and makes us worry here a bit . Whats going on there ?You know I am the patient one and your brother has none what so ever and thats why I am having to write this . He calls me every morning from work to find out anything and looks for the mail and then again at night when he comes home from work and there hasn't been anything I can tell him or he can see from you .Write us and let us know whats going on there will ya please....Love Always your sister-in-law and brother Keith.

Lisa LaRose

BOB AND KAREN< WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO FIND NO E-MAIL HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL I GUESS I WILL WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT AND CALL AROUND 9:00 I AM SURE YOU WILL BE UP BY THEN. I KNOW IT IS HARD TO KEEP UPDATES WHEN THERE IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH TO DO THERE WE GIVE YOU OUR LOVE AND WILL TALK TO YOU SOON,LOVE KRISTE

KRISTE