Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Beijing - HandiBob/Bob's OEG surgery report

Blog Entries
    hello from Beijing, this is handibob it is now 12:00 noon local time... Thanks mom and renee and betty for the well wishes it was great to hear from you The hospital has been taken very good care of thanks to Tim's strong character which made things better for us than it was for him on his arrival. We just spent some time with Dr. Huang observing patients who had the surgery approx 1 month ago and the recovery which was phenomenal they are standing on their own The surgery for us hopefully will be within the week recovery time is anticipated to be apou cprox 2-3 weeks depending on the individual. I'm posting under Tim's name because we haven't figured out how to sign under a different user. We would like to send some pictures to the site if someone could please explain how... we have pictures of Dr. Huang his staff us, and one of his patients. We will keep you posted as soon as possible we think things will move along very quickly now.. See ya Bob

Blog Entries
    hello from Beijing, this is handibob it is now 12:00 noon local time... Thanks mom and renee and betty for the well wishes it was great to hear from you The hospital has been taken very good care of thanks to Tim's strong character which made things better for us than it was for him on his arrival. We just

Beijing - HandiBob/Bob's OEG surgery report

Handibob is in China to undergo Dr. Huang's OEG procedure. You can follow his progress reports in this thread.

Pictures sent in by Tim's wife Stephanie.

Dr. Huang's staff and Left: Tim and Bob; Right: Patient of Dr. Huang, T12, one month post-op; Taken in recovery area of hospital.

[This message was edited by Jeff on 09-18-03 at 11:15 AM.]

[This message was edited by seneca on 01-15-04 at 09:26 PM.]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Handibob, I am so glad that you have arrived safely in Beijing. By the way, for all those who might be interested, Beijing exactly 12 hours on the other side of the clock face from East Coast time. If you or anybody wants to change your logon... press the button that says "logout" and this will bring up the login pag3.
    Wise.

TO THE THREE WISE MEN-FOLLOW THAT STAR-LUCK AND LOVE ----MOM

donna-593435

Hey there Bob and Karen , I signed up and now am a registered member . We miss you already and wish you only the very best .Your in our prayers and in our hearts as always.There is a reason for everything and yours being there only means you are going to stand and walk .See you when your both back home with us .

Lisa LaRose

to the pinoneers

handibob,tim,cjo i'm waiting to hear from dr hanug about my MIR. i sent them aweek ago so i'm hoping to hear something in a few weeks.but guy can you answer a few questions a out travel for me? were you to in your own electric chair on the plane? i will have to travel alone so i'm wondering how i should prepare for the flight. this is sure a wonderful place and i'm proud to say that the people here are like family, lol gloria

HEY KAREN AND BOB WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY LOVE YOU CHUCK KRISTE AND MELISSA KEEP THE FAITH WE WILL

Originally posted by Tim C.:

hello from Beijing, this is handibob it is now 12:00 noon local time... Thanks mom and renee and betty for the well wishes it was great to hear from you The hospital has been taken very good care of thanks to Tim's strong character which made things better for us than it was for him on his arrival. We just spent some time with Dr. Huang observing patients who had the surgery approx 1 month ago and the recovery which was phenomenal they are standing on their own The surgery for us hopefully will be within the week recovery time is anticipated to be apou cprox 2-3 weeks depending on the individual. I'm posting under Tim's name because we haven't figured out how to sign under a different user. We would like to send some pictures to the site if someone could please explain how... we have pictures of Dr. Huang his staff us, and one of his patients. We will keep you posted as soon as possible we think things will move along very quickly now.. See ya Bob
    KRISTE

Bob ,Tim and CJ Great possitive info Bob are you hooked up to IVS as well? We hope all three of you the best of luck and hope.Karen just wanted to let you and Bob know Lance has to look at the moon every night he said you told him to do that. Mike also sends his brotherly love. We love you and miss you!!!!
    LOVE THE STEAGALLS

hey handibob and karen,
    we must check this site at least 10 times a day looking for new posts...hope to hear from you soon...boop and barry