Thread: Turny Seat + wheelchair lift for Driver of Chevy Ext. Cab Truck

Turny Seat + wheelchair lift for Driver of Chevy Ext. Cab Truck

Hey guys! I am desperately trying to get rid of my Turny seat and Bruno lift that was recently removed from my Chevy Silverado Pick up Truck. It is in great working order and has been maintained well. It was originally purchased 7 years ago and costed approximately $20,000. It is for the driver side. The system includes a leather Turny seat that lowers almost to the ground (you adjust the height for your manual wheelchair), easily transfer by sliding, then the seat elevates the driver into the truck. Manually swivel the chair to face forward. There is also a Buno lift that goes in the backseat area. An arm comes out, a strap lowers, and you hook the seat to the lift, push some buttons on the remote and you are ready to go. There are two remotes, one for each lift. This equipment has been well taken care of as I used it daily to and from work. There is nothing wrong with the equip, but I recently had a baby, and am having to go to a bigger vehicle. So someone please take this off my hands. I am asking $3000 or best offer. Please contact me with any questions or to see pictures of actual equipment. Check http://www.bruno.com/tas-turny.html to view pictures of a turny seat. In the Houston, TX area; therefore, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs.

Turney seat and lift for Silverado truck

Dear Sir,

Do you still have the equipment? If so, could you email me some pics at sunsethrzn@aol.com

Regards,

Sunny

im looking for a drivers side turny seat and outrider lift

i have a 2005 chevy avalanche and need a drivers side turny seat lift and a outrider lift to lift my scooter and put it in the back box.here is my email gheiman2002@yahoo.com or call me 608-513-0938

need drivers side turny seat