Thread: mr. fletchers inclined bed

mr. fletchers inclined bed

andrew, just a message to let you know that i am doing well with the inclined bed, my muscles are more tightend below my injury, and i have alot of burning hopfully this is good. i did move my ankle a little for the first time about three weeks into having the inclined bed have a good one craig

Hi Craig

Thank you for your post.

I was uncertain when you first mentioned being able to move your ankle, I thought you could do that before you inclined the bed and apologise for not replying when you mentioned it before as this is a very important development and you should keep trying to move your ankles now. The burning sensation has been reported by several other people and fits with a pattern preceding some gain in sensation. If you could share some more detailed information about your situation before you tilted the bed it will prove useful for others to gauge your posts and improvements.

With regards to moving your ankle, try getting your wife to rotate your ankles gently right and left and to have her tell you which way they are being rotated at first. Do this while you are trying to rotate them yourself also. The idea is to re-learn where the signals are going and how to control them better.

Any news on Jason tilting his bed yet?

Best wishes

Andrew

"Go With The Flow"

Andrew, i guess i should explain a little more about my condition, i was told at the hospital that i am a t10 complete but s do not believe this is true because i can wiggle my toes this is all i could do and i do have all feeling to my legs , but since i have been with the inclined bed i have alot more spastisty and i can move more of the top of my foot instead of just my toes and as i said now my ankle somtimes,somdays i can make it move a little and other days i get nothing? if i do move it a little that is all i get i supose my musles get tired fast cause it dose not let me do it for long. jason has a futon bunkbed its like a couch that turns into a bed and on top there is a bunkbed he is still puzzled on how to make this work he also uses this bed for a couch. thanks for all your help you are one great guy! our family thinks alot about what you are doing for others have a good one craig