Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Under chair pouches

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    My only problem with the bags that lay under the seat is that it is a bit awkward looking to fish between your legs everytime you want you wallet in public. It's why I prefer the "down under" bag that hangs lower and it is clear to anyone watching you are going into your bag instead of wondering what you are doing to your crotch area.
    I have my wallet chained, so if I drop it unawares, I won't lose it.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I have my wallet chained, so if I drop it unawares, I won't lose it.
    You're such a truck driver..... lol
    Dave

Nothing really falls out because the bag follows the seat dump. I just have to remember to zip them closed before I load my chair into the car or things will fall out. I really like the big loops on the zippers.

I forgot where I purchased it. I think I just searched for the cheapest place including shipping. Probably Sportaid?

Made of ballistic nylon

Quote Originally Posted by titanium4motion View Post
    I went to J.C. Penney women's purse department and bought an Arizona nylon and leather handbag with a zipper on top with a front open pocket for keys. Inside is another zippered pouch for airline tickets and or passport plus room for other items for $20. After the purchase take it over to the men's suit department tailor and ask him to sew your old pouch connectors to the new purse. $5. You're ready to go!

Once I got home I cut off the old nylon straps that loop around the 'chair frame that hold the other side of the connector and replaced them with two 3/8" wide black tie wraps on each side.

Ti
    Here's an image of the purse made of ballistic nylon.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Tie wrapped to 'chair

Quote Originally Posted by titanium4motion View Post
    I went to J.C. Penney women's purse department and bought an Arizona nylon and leather handbag with a zipper on top with a front open pocket for keys. Inside is another zippered pouch for airline tickets and or passport plus room for other items for $20. After the purchase take it over to the men's suit department tailor and ask him to sew your old pouch connectors to the new purse. $5. You're ready to go!

Once I got home I cut off the old nylon straps that loop around the 'chair frame that hold the other side of the connector and replaced them with two 3/8" wide black tie wraps on each side.

Ti
    The connectors are tie wrapped to the 'chair. Purchased from Home Depot electrical department.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."