Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter is coming: Game of Thrones season 2

Winter is coming: Game of Thrones season 2

I came here because I couldn't resist spoiling myself about tonight's Walking Dead episode but on another note, is anyone excited for this kick-ass show?

I can't wait - we got hooked last year, thankfully after the season ended so we downloaded all the episodes at once! Gonna be hard to wait between each episode.
    I bought the books just before Christmas and have been reading like crazy in order to finish them before it starts! I just started book 4. The books are great too - hard to keep my mouth shut so as to not give my husband any spoilers!
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I read the books last year got the first book the day before my injury, haven't seen the series though.
    "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

I really enjoy the show, but I am totally in love with Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen). I'd like to get in touch with her to let her know that she's my girlfriend.

I watched last year and was hooked
    I can't image it being as good without sean bean, we'll see
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

i am so obsessed with game of thrones!!!!! great book series, great tv series. love tyrion and arya.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

April 1... I'm waiting..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I really enjoy the show, but I am totally in love with Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen). I'd like to get in touch with her to let her know that she's my girlfriend.
    And she can act too. I liked her transformation throughout the season. I could watch the final scene in an infinite loop. I remember thinking, 'damn she's hot.. hey.. wait a sec.. are those?.. OH MY EFFING GOD THOSE ARE EFFING DRAGONS!!!!'

Total nerdgasm.

Arya (the tomboy) is my favourite character though. And Tyrion.

Does anybody wonder how the paraplegic kid caths?

I have the books here, I better start reading.

In the meantime, here's a montage of the many deaths of Sean Bean

Last edited by christopher; 03-05-2012 at 03:20 PM.

sean bean and jude law have this knack for choosing characters that die.... as soon as i saw sean bean i knew he wasnt going to last. it doesnt matter, i still love him and would carry his head on a pike around with me.... not like i have a crush or anything
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    And she can act too. I liked her transformation throughout the season. I could watch the final scene in an infinite loop. I remember thinking, 'damn she's hot.. hey.. wait a sec.. are those?.. OH MY EFFING GOD THOSE ARE EFFING DRAGONS!!!!'

Total nerdgasm.

Arya (the tomboy) is my favourite character though. And Tyrion.

Does anybody wonder how the paraplegic kid caths?
    I saw her, Emilia Clarke, in this music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDWhfsQHq1o and didn't realize that it was her until I did a web search.

Yeah, the nude (out of the ashes) scene was amazing. Just wish there had only been two dragons on her shoulders so she would not have to have held the third.

Arya is a great character... can't wait to see her older and kicking ass.
    I would assume that in the world of the "Seven Kingdoms" all para's simply void, therefore don't need to cath.