Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Icon Wheelchairs - CBS

Very cool. Thanks for the link. :-)

Will the entire segment be posted online? Or just that clip?
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Not sure - I'll try to find out.

I have a recording of the segment. It was more about the story of the veteran featured than Icon (Icon wasn't even mentioned by name). I suspect there may be a copyright issue with posting the video publicly, but if anyone is interested in viewing it, PM me your email address & I'll send out a message once I figure out what to do w/ it.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    I have a recording of the segment. It was more about the story of the veteran featured than Icon (Icon wasn't even mentioned by name). I suspect there may be a copyright issue with posting the video publicly, but if anyone is interested in viewing it, PM me.
    Yes, yet Jeff Adams and his wheelchair that was a perfect fit for the vet was mentioned. and it looked so nice going down that hill...
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    Yes, yet Jeff Adams and his wheelchair that was a perfect fit for the vet was mentioned. and it looked so nice going down that hill...
    Now you gotta see one in person

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    Now you gotta see one in person
    Will Icon be in San Jose?
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    Will Icon be in San Jose?
    Your location says Florida, are you in San Jose now? That's where I saw and fell in love with the Icon, at the Abilities Expo in San Jose.

I loved it when I saw it but when I tried it I knew I was going to own one which was very wierd since I had no money, no way, of getting one. I've found a way since and I've been doing crazy things like eating less cereal with breakfast and doing less laundry - using the sniff test for shirts. I don't even go to Ebay to look around for any reason and when any chance to buy something comes up I think about my goal: Icon. I've never done anything like this before, leapt with such madness/faith but I think the Icon will be worth it.

no, I am in FLorida..but wanted to go to San Jose Expo for other business. )