Thread: Tank chairs

Tank chairs

Has anyone given any of these vehicles a ride? http://tankchair.net/

I'd love to rent one.

I like the speedster wheelchair and the price is not as high compare to others. I wonder how good the company tech support is...
    coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

action track chair

i bought one its great! i never thought i would hunt or fish i mean getting to the good remote spots.this thing will go anywear u used to walk. my first time out i shot a deer my face hurt the whole next day from smileing.it also drug the buck out of the woods.realy cool.

How about the speedster from the same website.... Looks totally cool!! Anybody driven one? How fast does it go?

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN57 View Post
    i bought one its great! i never thought i would hunt or fish i mean getting to the good remote spots.this thing will go anywear u used to walk. my first time out i shot a deer my face hurt the whole next day from smileing.it also drug the buck out of the woods.realy cool.
    How long have you had it? Did you find any grants or alternative funding?

chaz19 i bought it last october just in time for archery.paid for myself about 9.600 $ depending on options.whats realy cool is you run the joy stick with one hand and tilt the seat foward to go up hill and it will go up about anything tilt back for down hill with other hand or they can make all run from joy stick.check it online.

Has anyone seen one of these style chairs with sip n puff operation or a mouth joystick. Got a buddy thats a C-3 quad and very active, I would love to see him in one of these. Thanks in advance. EW

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    How far can the batteries push this monster? All that tread must demand some power. Like them both. Never saw a powerchair with large wheels.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

have u had any problems with urs? problems turning or loosing power?