Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does a stroke feel like?

The Bends also known as Caissons disease/ or decompression sickness is caused by the expansion of nitrogen in a persons body from a fluid to a gas. It's affects are usually as I described to the best of my knowlege.

It is very likely it is too late to do much of anything at this point, but to be disappionted by more doctors. I was examoned about 10 years back and had a slew of needles stuck in me and wired into a boxy gadget. It received a radio station at one point. He is the only one who ever gave me a fraction of an answer, and that was I had insulted my brain.

I am just losing strength and have more pain, it is simply just better to live with it than fight it at this point.

ha

Quote Originally Posted by 47+years View Post
    Raise your both hands in the air, smile, & speak (say a sentence) If you can't do one of these properly you may be having a stroke.
    Dude. Seriously, like probably 75% of the people who use this forum can't raise both their hands above their head, without falling over

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    Dude. Seriously, like probably 75% of the people who use this forum can't raise both their hands above their head, without falling over
    I am a lady and as a C5/C6 quad can't raise my hands above my head without falling over. I was giving the general guidelines for determining if one is having a stroke. Also, in my defense, the original question asked about tingling or numbness in body parts so I assumed they weren't talking about the tip of their nose or their eye lids.