Thread: Sportaid special on Frog Legs forks/casters

Sportaid special on Frog Legs forks/casters

Cut and paste from Sportaid email promotional:

Save 12%
    Get 12% off Frog Legs Casters & Forks!
    Want to replace the front caster wheels of your wheelchair to enjoy a smooth ride? Frog legs casters & forks improve the steering capability of your wheelchair and give you the ultimate smooth ride. Sportaid offers a premium collection of Casters from Frog Legs at affordable prices.
    Click here to pick yours then enter coupon code SCSS2 upon checkout!

One per internet order, cannot be combined with other offers, not applicable for phone orders.
    Offer Expires: Midnight March 3rd, 2012

Save 12%
    Get 12% off Frog Legs Wheelchair Casters!
    Want to replace the front caster wheels of your wheelchair to enjoy a smooth ride? Frog legs casters improve the steering capability of your wheelchair and give you the ultimate smooth ride. Sportaid offers a premium collection of Casters from Frog Legs at affordable prices.
    Click here to pick yours then enter coupon code SCSS3 upon checkout!

One per internet order, cannot be combined with other offers, not applicable for phone orders.
    Offer Expires: Midnight March 3rd, 2012

thannks! I need a spare one! My keeps getting stiff from "water damage"!!

do I need the fork or the caster if I just need to send the part back to have them replace bearings? They will do that..but I can;t be without one so I wanted one for a spare.
    Last edited by sherocksandsherolls; 02-24-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
    thannks! I need a spare one! My keeps getting stiff from "water damage"!!

do I need the fork or the caster if I just need to send the part back to have them replace bearings? They will do that..but I can;t be without one so I wanted one for a spare.
    It's not clear from your post which part has gone stiff stiff from "water damage." Set up the pins and try again.

I totally missed that one. Lately I have been getting so many SpinLife and Sportaid promotional emails I've started deleting them without reading them. They are starting to rival the one's I've started to get from Amazon since I got a smartphone for myself and a Kindle Fire for my daughter.

Would you be willing to formally assume the role of screener for the group? That way I could keep on deleting without fear of missing the occasional gem that is helpful to know about.

Do not delete them from sportaid. They are all good.....