Thread: Med Marijauna in Israel

Med Marijauna in Israel

I "stumbledupon" this article and thought others might find it interesting !

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middl...301340949.html

I wish we could all get on the same page with this option - I'm starting to kick the idea around of growing our own - anyone here do that ?? I understand it would be good for my arthritis as well as Bill's overall pain. The new pill Cesamet he's on seems to make him pretty dozzy and sooooo sleepy - besides I'm thinking if he's going to use the gange it may as well be the real mccoy not a synthetic something or other from a lab!

Anyone have an opinion ??

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

In the states, some states, it's legal when you have a card. Then you can grow your own or have a caregiver grow it for you. The care giver will help you learn what you need to know to grow your own if thats what you want and may even supply clones. I don't know your laws across the big lake but as you know a few people here smoke and should have better info.

[QUOTE=Obieone;1508844]I "stumbledupon" this article and thought others might find it interesting !

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middl...301340949.html

I wish we could all get on the same page with this option - I'm starting to kick the idea around of growing our own - anyone here do that ?? I understand it would be good for my arthritis as well as Bill's overall pain. The new pill Cesamet he's on seems to make him pretty dozzy and sooooo sleepy - besides I'm thinking if he's going to use the gange it may as well be the real mccoy not a synthetic something or other from a lab!

Anyone have an opinion ??

Obieone[/QUOTE

Being that u r from Canada, it should be fairly easy to get a card. Your doc has to feel out some papers, send in the fee and you should be good to go. Once you have the card you can designate someone to grow for you or you can grow yourself. If not, than just get some from someone. Luckily we are from a place where having a dime baggy won't land you in jail, like in the states. My son just gotten his card, he can have 60oz wit him any given time.

Id love to grow my own, or at least have access to it without having to risk losing my pain contract. it sucks how well it works and how hard it is to have.