Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FreeWheel? Used?

FreeWheel? Used?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone have a used free-wheel they want to sell?

also, does anyone know if I can try it out anywhere? I've been calling around and none of the motion specialties in ontario have it in stock.

also, the distributor here in canada is in SASK and they charge like 700$.........

anyone!?

Why don't you just contact them directly for a better price ?

Who in Saskatchewan is the dealer? I know some locals that bought them in the last year and it was no where near $700.00.
    In God we trust, all others must prove themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mopar4ever View Post
    Who in Saskatchewan is the dealer? I know some locals that bought them in the last year and it was no where near $700.00.
    I spoke with Dave Elder from Advanced Mobility in Vancouver. He was saying the rep for Canada got greedy or something to that effect;raising the price to the dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    Why don't you just contact them directly for a better price ?
    Unfortunately it seems that Pat has made several agreements worldwide with various distributors, meaning that we cannot all buy via the Freewheel website directly (or as cheaply)... The following is taken direct from the Freewheel website, which seems to mean that the pricing can be adjusted by the respective international dealer(s), independent of any price changes from the original supplier (ie Pat). Being in Australia, I'm just glad that I bought my son's Freewheel before these dealerships were put in place...as I have seen the affect of having multiple dealers/suppliers in a chain drastically affect prices (specifically the cost of wheelchairs here). I will qualify my comments wrt the Freewheel, as I have not checked the price of a Freewheel here (yet), but I imagine it will be significantly more than the price direct from the website, as there are at least 2 dealers involved in the transaction.

AUSTRALIA - We can NOT accept orders from Australia. You will need to go directly to their website. Thank you!
    WEB: www.seatingdynamics.com.au EMAIL: mal@seatingdynamics.com.au

CANADA - We can NOT accept orders from Canada. You will need to go directly to their website. Thank you!
    WEB: www.freewheelcanada.ca EMAIL: joel@epicalsolutions.com

POLAND - We can NOT accept orders from Poland. You will need to go directly to their website. Thank you!
    WEB: http://gtmmobil.com.pl/pl/produkty/2/44/190 EMAIL: info@gtmmobil.com.pl

SWEDEN - We can NOT accept orders from Sweden. You will need to go directly to Panthera. Thank you!
    WEB: www.panthera.se/panthera/webbpages/freewheel.htm EMAIL: panthera@panthera.se

I guess that's the nature of business though...so I'm not deliberately trying to have a dig at Pat with this post!
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy1 View Post
    Unfortunately it seems that Pat has made several agreements worldwide with various distributors, meaning that we cannot all buy via the Freewheel website directly (or as cheaply)...
    I'm glad I have access to a US address to ship stuff.

If you want to buy one from the US site, PM me and we'll get the ball rolling..

Even without these regional sales walls, some places charge crazy shipping costs. Gotta love it when you get charged $40 for shipping and see the actual cost was $12..
    ---------
    C5-6 / '88

I'd consider selling mine, but I think I got a lemon. It never fit right, months later they sent me the correct pice for the footplate I have but I have to readjust it every single time I use it which makes me not really want to use it. The tire has never held air more than a day. SO when I want to use it I have to plan in time to work on it with tools and I hate that.
    I have used it maybe 4 times in a year... Maybe you can figure it out.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Its only 600 from these guys 700 if you get the cart www.freewheelcanada.ca

If that 600 includes shipping then not to bad of a deal as shipping from the US would be $50-$75

I have one and when I need to use it it works well but that is not often I use it maybe 10 times a year. but everyone is differant

I'd be willing to sell mine for what I paid which was 500. I'll find out how much shipping will be if you're interested. I just want to break even. I never used it except for a super quick try and it's hard for me to use as a quad. Pm me if you want it

I have a brand new one, including the clamp to hang it on the back of your chair. PM me if you're interested.
    I used to be and still am BeeBee - I lost my login credentials and had to start all over