Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homeland

Smile Homeland

I did a quick search and couldn't find any threads on this.
    I downloaded and watch the 1st season recently.
    At one point in the season finale I had to move around and not watch the tv due to how stressed I was lol.
    Any one else watch?
    I think the main actors wife looks strikingly similar to Alice from the Twilight movies.

I'm a big fan of Homeland. Damian Lewis, the main male actor, starred in "Band of Brothers." Awesome miniseries. The actress who plays his wife on Homeland is Morena Baccarin. She was on the sci-fi series "Firefly" and as the main alien on ABC's "V." (super-hot) Claire Danes plays the C.I.A. agent trying to find out who the terrorists are. (love her too)

Can't wait for season 2.

My new TV addiction. Almost finished season 1. I'm so glad to see Damien Lewis in ANOTHER awesome show (big Band of Brothers fan here). Between this, Dexter, SoA and the Walking Dead, I've got a lot of TV to watch until Christmas!

We also love this series in our house. Season 2 keeps getting better and better!
    C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

When Saul found that SD card and put it in his laptop, I was like, "oh yeah!"
    Great show!

I'm surprised they nabbed him so early in the season. I think the last 15 minutes of the last episode just clinched another Emmy for Claire Danes!

Bente turned me onto this -- great, great show!

Another where rooting for the main character is questionable ... like Dexter. Going to miss that show when it's over!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Which one? Carrie or Brody?

I think Carrie's faults just make me love her more. Then again, I dig on the *slightly* crazy ones lol.

Both - Claire is crazy. Brody believes he is doing right.

That Damian Lewis - the hot ginge - is British darn it! I got issues! I need rehab! lol Pulls off the American accent exquisitely!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Are you caught up to Sunday's episode? It's a doozy!